Wednesday 8 October 2014

Rivers Project

The first three weeks of the Foundation course was spent on the Rivers Project, during which I did a lot of varied work, much of which involved new techniques that I was unfamiliar with. I found the experience very valuable as it has taught me about things like working on grounds, mark making and continuous line drawings. This is just some of the work that I did:


Continuous Line/Blind drawing of objects found in Rivers
Mark making techniques with Indian ink
Drawing of rope found by river

Drawings of rope found by River

 
Primary study of the roof of a mill in collage
Image created on a journey
Barcodes based on colours/tones found in a stretch of river
Final piece of the rivers project based on barcodes, using primary source work


No comments:

Post a Comment